Hmm. But there was something special right under that. It was a jumbo hotdog-n-bacon. That I remember. But what was it called. I know it was ______ & ___. And I think I know what went in that second blank. Maybe you should figure out what goes in the first blank. Maybe that'd be a good idea. And maybe you should be careful, because that first word is tricky. And if you do, don't worry about that second word. You might just want to try that first word as the blogspot name.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Next stop, Evergreen Park
I wouldn't suggest eating at the Cut Rate Food & Liquors. Maybe you should try a different place. Maybe at N 41°43'35.4" W 087°42'8.1". Now, you don't have to get anything. But if I were going there, I'd take a look at the menu, at least. It's right there in front of you when you enter, you know. There's the Brakeman Jumbo Hot Dog for $2.95, for instance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, I got one and I think my heart just stopped. This place is a trip.
Post a Comment